Error: An Amazon payment method was not chosen

Hi,

Does anyone know what the problem is with this?

I have set up the Woocommerce ‘Amazon Payments’ plugin on my website, and when testing with sandbox enabled and using an amazon generated test user, i get ‘Error: An Amazon payment method was not chosen.’

i have tried choosing all the payment options amazon generated, but to no avail

Any help would be very helpful

Thanks

Hello,
The error message “Error: An Amazon payment method was not chosen” typically occurs when there is an issue with selecting or configuring the payment method during the checkout process with Amazon Payments. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Verify plugin settings: Double-check the settings of the WooCommerce Amazon Payments plugin on your website. Ensure that you have configured the necessary settings, such as API keys, secret keys, and sandbox/live mode correctly. Make sure that you have enabled the appropriate payment methods within the plugin settings.
  2. Test with valid payment method: When using the sandbox mode, ensure that you are selecting a valid payment method provided by Amazon for testing purposes. Amazon provides test payment methods that can be used specifically in the sandbox environment. Make sure you select the appropriate payment method from the available options during the test checkout.
  3. Clear cache and cookies: Clear your browser cache and cookies, then attempt the test checkout again. Sometimes, outdated or cached information can interfere with the payment process.
  4. Check for conflicts: Disable any other plugins or themes temporarily to rule out any conflicts that might be causing the issue. Then, attempt the test checkout again to see if the error persists. If the error is resolved, you can narrow down the conflict by enabling plugins/themes one by one and testing the checkout after each activation.
  5. Contact plugin support: If the issue persists, it’s best to reach out to the support team or community forum for the WooCommerce Amazon Payments plugin. They will have specific expertise and can provide further assistance with troubleshooting the issue and resolving any plugin-related conflicts.

Remember to ensure that you are using the latest version of the plugin and that your WooCommerce and WordPress installations are also up to date.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be necessary to provide more specific details about your setup and configuration to receive further assistance.