Driving traffic to my new private label listing

I recently got my amazon product brand registered. I am looking for help to improve my listing and drive traffic to my product.

1 Like

Maybe @TarrantToolbox or @usmanyousaf112 will be able to advise on this one.

We are mostly RA so I don’t do PPC, but I know that’s the way to drive traffic to the listing. There are definitely things you can do to make your listings good. Great pictures, use ChatGPT for product descriptions and key word searching. You can add a video clip to your images. If it’s a product that could have variations, create empty listings aka “dummy listings” and add them to the original listing. Keep your empty listings OOS. Variations can even be multi pack listings added to your single product listing.

2 Likes

To improve your listing and drive traffic, consider optimizing your product titles, descriptions, and keywords with relevant and popular search terms. Utilize high-quality images and compelling product descriptions to attract potential customers. You can also explore advertising options like Sponsored Products or Amazon PPC campaigns to increase visibility. Additionally, leveraging social media platforms and influencers can help drive traffic to your product. Keep monitoring and optimizing your listing to maximize your sales potential.

3 Likes