Does putting the Seller Account in vacation mode generate any expenses?

Amazon still charges monthly membership (39.99)?

1 Like

Yes.

Remember, when your store is on vacation you still have to respond to customer messages within 24-hours.

3 Likes

I have put my amazon into Vacation mode while I wait a negative falling off, to sort my ODR, yet the last 4 days have not been able to Disburse? I am sure last time I could is this normal? all the best tony

1 Like

Downgrade account, if on vacation for a extended period of time. This will avoid monthly fee.

1 Like

@KingRixy thank you for joining the forum :slight_smile:

it would be better to start your own thread for a faster response.

Regarding your question, there is no need for you to place your account on vacation settings while waiting for ODR defects to drop off. This is only recommended in very severe cases (let’s say if your ODR is at 10% out of 2000 orders.

2 Likes

No, putting your Amazon account in vacation mode does not generate any additional expenses. Amazon still charges the monthly membership fee of $39.99, regardless of whether your account is in vacation mode or active.

1 Like

Yes, Amazon still charges the monthly membership fee ($39.99) even when your account is in vacation mode. This is because you still have access to all of the benefits of Amazon Prime, such as free two-day shipping on eligible items, Prime Video, and Prime Music.

However, there are no other expenses associated with putting your account in vacation mode. You will not be charged any additional fees for keeping your listings inactive or for processing return requests.

If you are planning on taking a longer break from selling on Amazon, you may want to consider downgrading your account to an Individual selling plan. This will eliminate the monthly subscription fee, but you will be charged a per-item-sold fee instead.

1 Like