Does anyone know what is the max box size for FBA shipment?

From what I understand, the box size I need to send my FBA inventory to amazon can not exceed 25" x 14" x 8"? Or can I use bigger boxes?

the standard size limit for boxes was indeed 25 inches on the longest side, 14 inches on the median side, and 8 inches on the shortest side

4 Likes

In addition to @Akmal information, boxes must not exceed the standard weight limit of 50.00 lb, unless they contain one single item that exceeds 50.00 lb.

4 Likes

Thank you, very helpful!

1 Like

I agree with @Akmal and @FunkyMonkey. The maximum box size for standard-sized items sent to Amazon FBA is 25" x 14" x 8". This is the size that will allow Amazon’s fulfillment centers to process your inventory most efficiently. However, there are some exceptions to this rule.

Oversized items: Items that are larger than 25" x 14" x 8" can be sent in boxes that are up to 2" larger on each side. For example, a 30" x 16" x 10" box would be allowed for an oversized item.

Pallets: Pallets can be used to ship multiple items, but they must be no larger than 108" x 84" x 54".

Freight shipments: If you are shipping your inventory by freight, the maximum box size is 130" x 88" x 88".

It is important to note that Amazon may charge additional fees for shipping items in boxes that are larger than the standard size. You can find more information about Amazon’s shipping fees on their website.

2 Likes