Does anyone have any agreement with your prep center?

What Amazon is upto? What the heck is wrong with them? They are asking us for agreement with our prep center. We don’t have any.

Anything that you can share for reference so I can make one for myself? Amazon is annoying at times.

They accept proof of payments for the prep center (and a screenshot of the prep center’s client software) if you don’t have a contract.

2 Likes

I had something similar when I was trying to get my brand verified. Asking me for a copy of a contract with my manufacturer. I was like “Ummm I don’t have a contract. I pay them money, they send me stuff with my logo on” I swear Amazon just love making the journey hard for people

2 Likes

Whattt??? first time i see this!!! Hmmm…

I do not have a contract to share but i guess Chat Gpt might help here…

What about telling ur prep center guy to create a contract?

2 Likes

What the actual f - - k. Looks like I’ll be closing my prep center soon lol

2 Likes

She is asking me the same question “what should I write in there?” Do you have any sample? & I’m like hold on man. Lemme ask from people around the world if not, I’ll reach out to aliens because this is the stupidest info Amazon ever asked for. 😩

2 Likes

Amazon is basically trying to persuade you to choose them as a prep center. Things will get very tough in the future with Amazon. I’ve been saying this for two years now: within a maximum of two to three years, there won’t be any third-party sellers left on Amazon. Only Amazon itself… They have millions of winning products on their private lists, ready to be deployed on all markets. Essentially, Amazon is monitoring your best-selling products and they steal from you. No third-party seller will be active on Amazon in the next two to three years. Save this comment, and we’ll speak when it happens.

2 Likes

I think is more about people who never did any business in their life , and the best job they ever had was to work in call centers or “seller support” and they blindly follow a script …Those asking for all these infos dont even know what they are asking for…They just follow a script and thats it

2 Likes

Yup 100%. Thing is Amazon MUST know how poor their support is and how badly they are perceived by sellers

2 Likes

We don’t know what will be in 1 year, not to talk about 2-3 :))

2 Likes

3rd party sellers have been the backbone of Amazon for the last 24 years and count for 61% of the total units sold on Amazon up 3% from last vear. I highly doubt there will be no 3rd party sellers in 3 years.

2 Likes

This is why we must diversify our e-commerce platforms and have our own full owned platforms such as trusted websites to avoid potential big losses in the future.

Think at the fact that they are requesting you to send invoice with the name and contact of the supplier where you buy goods from … now asking for prep centre contacts, and so on.

Got people working for amazon itself and this is gonna happen.

1 Like

61% of all units sold on Amazon is from 3rd party sellers.

Amazon is not going to give that up. They are not going to find 61% more volume on their own or from stealing our suppliers. If they even could do that then it would have already been done years ago, but it hasn’t. Wanting a prep center contract/bank statements is for verification reasons, not to force sellers to use Amazon’s prep service. The same goes for supplier invoices. It’s to protect the marketplace and it’s customers from buying counterfeit products. Amazon is the 3rd largest company in the world because of 3rd party sellers.

2 Likes

I think they do know how bad support is but they don’t give a fu** to sellers. Jeff is trying to be the no 1 again and that’s why he is saving money by hiring people who speak English that no one understands

1 Like