Does Amazon also ask for this same KYC verification and documents if we open an account on UK Ltd?

Anyone here who can help me to resolve the KYC Verification issue . My account is on US LLC details and when I opened the UK Marketplace, received this email.

All u need to do is to provide the documentation to prove who owns the company the share structure etc

1 Like

Yeah, but the account is on non us resident resident llc details. They asked to provide a utility bill or physical bank statement to verify the business address. These documents are not available, I only have a wise statement as we are non us resident llc. We don’t have a utility bill or physical bank. Any solution for this?

1 Like

Well if u need a utility bill and bank statement and u don’t have one. Its probably best you get them. No there is no clever work arround

Hi guys, I’m having the same problem, after 7 months amazon has verified me 2 times and it went very smooth, and this time when I’ve converted my account from Individual to professional, they asked me for utility bill in the name of my LLC, which I don’t have , even with my home bills and my bank statement and sales tax certificate, they refused.

1 Like