Do people find it better to have your products available as soon as you send the shipment or is it better to only become available once the shipment has been received by Amazon and the products are counted in?

Hey, just wondering about this…

I just sent a shipment and everything was sold out before it was even counted in. It meant a jump in ad spend as people were clicking on the ads and seeing the delivery date and changing their mind etc. I also had a lot of customer emails about the delivery dates being a month from date of purchase so I fear there will be a lot of returns too.

Does anyone know how to turn this setting off?

I didn’t know you could even do this !

1 Like

I remember I had an email before about it and I opted to have my stock available immediately when I sent the shipment but now I think it might have been a mistake!

1 Like

I believe it’s called “in stock head start”

1 Like

To prevent this issue, you can enable the “Fulfillment Channel” settings in your Amazon Seller Central account. This allows you to set your products to be fulfilled only by Amazon (FBA), which can help avoid situations where items sell out before they are counted. If you still face issues, you can reach out to Amazon Seller Support for assistance.

1 Like