Discrepancy between Hyper wallet and Amazon payment

I use the Hyper wallet for getting the revenue at Amazon UK.
But Hyper wallet received the 20% less amount without Hyper wallet commission from Amazon payment within every Amazon commission. And that 20% amount never carry on the next payment.

So why there is a difference?
And I can’t find the contact for support for seller.

Unfortunately, I don’t think that Hyperwallet is allowed on Amazon anymore. Check the list if approved payments providers.

Hello,

The discrepancy you’re experiencing with the payment amount received through Hyper wallet can be concerning. While I don’t have access to your specific account details or Amazon’s internal systems, I can offer some general insights:

1. Verify the commission structure: Double-check the commission structure and payment terms outlined by both Amazon and Hyper wallet. Ensure that you understand how commissions and fees are calculated and deducted from your payments. This will help you better understand the expected payment amounts.
  2. Contact Hyper wallet support: If you have specific questions or concerns regarding the payment amounts received through Hyper wallet, I recommend reaching out to their support team directly. They should be able to provide you with more detailed information and address any issues related to their service or payment processing.
  3. Seller Support: While you mentioned having difficulty finding contact information for seller support, it’s important to engage with Amazon’s Seller Support team regarding any concerns or discrepancies with your payments. They are in the best position to assist you with account-specific inquiries and can provide guidance on resolving payment-related issues.
  4. Review payment statements: Take the time to review your payment statements from both Amazon and Hyper wallet. Compare the amounts, deductions, and fees to identify any discrepancies or irregularities. This can help you pinpoint the specific areas where the 20% difference is occurring.

Remember, as a forum participant, I can only provide general guidance. For account-specific or technical issues, it’s essential to engage directly with Amazon’s Seller Support and Hyper wallet’s support team.

I hope this helps you in resolving the payment discrepancy. Best of luck in finding a resolution and obtaining accurate payment amounts.