Disbursments from germany what a pain

I have been trading on amazon now for about 3 months and i get my disbursements from the UK fine but when i try and get them from France or Germany it keeps coming up with the following
Identify your bank account so i do as i am asked and it dosnt work i have tried to contact seller central but i need to talk to a human can anyone help me please.
Many thanks

Hello,

I understand that you have been trading on Amazon for about three months, and you are experiencing difficulties with receiving disbursements from France and Germany. When you attempt to initiate the disbursement, you are prompted to identify your bank account, but the process doesn’t work as expected. You have tried reaching out to Seller Central for assistance, but you’re looking for a way to speak with a human representative. I’ll do my best to help you with this situation.

If you’re encountering issues with disbursements from specific marketplaces, it’s recommended to reach out to Amazon Seller Support directly for further assistance. Here are the steps you can take to contact a human representative:

1. Log in to your Amazon Seller Central account.
  2. Go to the “Help” or “Contact Us” section. You can usually find it in the upper or lower right corner of the Seller Central dashboard.
  3. Select a relevant topic related to disbursements or payments.
  4. Choose a sub-topic that best describes your issue, such as “Bank Account Verification” or “Disbursement Issues.”
  5. On the next page, you’ll typically find the available contact options, such as phone, email, or chat support. Look for the option to speak with a human representative and select it.

If phone support is available for your region, it can be the most efficient way to get in touch with a representative. Make sure to have any necessary account details and information ready before contacting them.

Alternatively, you can try reaching out to Amazon Seller Support through email or chat support if those options are provided. Although response times may vary, they should eventually assist you with resolving the issue you’re facing.

I hope you find this information helpful and that you can get in touch with a human representative from Amazon Seller Support to address your specific disbursement concerns. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.