Disbursements from amazon. It

Good afternoon guys and gals I have been trying for the last few days to get a disbursement from amazon. It first it goes though then after a couple of days it go’s back to my amazon account with a new disbursement date saying an unexpected issue occurred during fund transfer as any body else had this problem. I have contacted seller support but with no response so far.

Hello,

I understand your frustration regarding the issue you’ve been facing while trying to get a disbursement from Amazon. It seems that initially, the disbursement goes through, but after a couple of days, it is returned to your Amazon account with a new disbursement date, mentioning that an unexpected issue occurred during the fund transfer. It’s understandable that you’re seeking some guidance and wondering if others have experienced a similar problem.

In situations like this, it’s essential to continue reaching out to Amazon’s seller support for assistance. While you mentioned that you have already contacted them, it’s unfortunate that you haven’t received a response yet. I recommend reaching out to them again, emphasizing the urgency of the matter and requesting a prompt resolution. It’s possible that they are experiencing a high volume of inquiries or delays in response, but persistence can often yield results.

Additionally, it might be helpful to provide specific details about the disbursement, such as the disbursement ID, the date it was initiated, and any other relevant information. This will assist the seller support team in investigating the issue more effectively and providing you with a meaningful response.

It’s worth noting that technical glitches or unexpected issues can occasionally arise during fund transfers, and it’s not uncommon for sellers to encounter such challenges. However, Amazon’s seller support is trained to handle these situations and should be able to provide you with the necessary guidance and assistance.

In the meantime, you can also explore Amazon’s seller forums or online communities to see if other sellers have experienced similar problems and how they resolved them. Often, these platforms can provide insights and suggestions based on shared experiences.

I hope you receive a prompt and satisfactory resolution to your disbursement issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask. Best of luck!

1 Like