Deactivation Recover or Delete/Recreate New Seller Central Account?

So I wanted to run something by everybody, but i have to tell it in a story format and i’ll try to keep it easy to follow.

I tried selling retail arbitrage via FBA but wasn’t having luck, got frustrated and gave up. I then did something stupid and hired a shady Pakistani Fiverr gig to do dropshipping with. Well, as things would go, I eventually got reported for drop shipping and had my account deactivated.

I cut all ties with the Pakistani group and was thankfully able to get my remaining funds withdrawn to pay off my credit line I took out. Didn’t even make a profit out of the whole thing. So now my account is stuck in limbo deactivated and Amazon wants me to send them documents to prove I turned a new leaf

I now know I got antsy to try something I think would work because I thought i was working with people who knew what they were doing. Looking back, I was stupid and wish I hadn’t.

But now, I want to try to seriously get into doing Private Label FBA. I’ve already tried working with somebody to gather documents and help explain to Amazon what happened and that I want to turn a new leaf, but they’ve rejected each attempt.

Does anyone know what to do about account recovery or know somebody who’s an expert so I can try private label in the future if I want? Is it possible to just delete my seller central account and try to recreate it again? I just want to give this another shot here in the coming future.

2 Likes

Deleting your account is a no-no. Amazon Will link you to a suspended account and you will be banned for life, probably for the next 50 lifetimes. You need to get your account reactivated who the proper procedures before you do anything. It is my understanding that a drop shipping suspension is one of the easy ones to come back from and they are people here with experience that can help you get back in Amazon’s good graces.

Always remember that with Amazon he generally only get one account per lifetime. Just because you can delete something from seller central does it mean that it’s not still on Amazon‘s system.

5 Likes

That’s great to hear. Do you by chance know who exactly is an expert or what tag to post under to ask this? I wasn’t sure exactly what this would fall under in the first place, except maybe Code of Conduct.

@Kika may help

Bumping if anybody may be able to assist with this account recovery from a drop shipping suspension?

Hello @rustyapprentice,

thank you for joining the forum. Unfortunately, Amazon is usually uncompromising and it’s nearly impossible to have a suspension lifted in a situation like this, when you had a really messed-up start on the platform.

They have no reason to reinstate you, when they can see that you only joined the platform with no established selling history, there were multiple parties logging in from different countries across the world and doing dropshipping.

These details are important:

How many orders have you fulfilled?

Where were the products dropshipped from?

Where did you get the tracking numbers to fill into shipped orders?

Have you received any complaints from buyers?

You can still try to prepare a Plan of Action, however, it won’t be easy.

3 Likes

Very difficult to get lifted but you should never open additional accounts.

I had almost exactly 1000 orders shipped out from what i looked up again.
Products were drop shipped from Sam’s Club. I’m assuming the tracking numbers came from Sam’s Club themselves.
There were obviously some issue here and there. Probably somewhere around 5 were returned for issues from what i remember. And 47 were canceled for various reasons. However, my Shipping Performance metrics, Customer Service Performance, and Policy Compliance never breached Amazon’s targets/limits.
I think i remember one or two complaints from people stating they knew the items were dropshipped. But otherwise, there wasn’t a large amount of negative issues or feedback. My account was always healthy.

The only other thing i can think of was that Amazon kept removing products because the prices kept being put in too low compared to the normal prices, or something along those lines.

I’m not sure how to prepare a Plan of Action that they would accept. I’m not well versed in the situation, and all I would know to put in the PoA is the above info and say that i’m looking to do Private Label selling sometime in the future. But i don’t think they’d accept something like that.