Customer sent message asking if the item is New not used

Hello Kika, We sold item and the customer sent message if the item is new/not used due packaging of the item. After 30 minutes Amazon suspended our item as sold used as new and asked for POA and invoice. Can we appeal it without invoice and any suggestion how our POA should look like? Thanks. Sardor

I am sorry to hear that your listing was blocked. Don’t worry, receiving a Policy Warning like this doesn’t necessarily mean that your buyer actually received his order in a used condition or that you sold used items.

It simply means that Amazon’s bots found something which triggered the complaint after scanning through your Product Reviews, Seller Feedbacks, buyer-seller messaging communication, return or A-Z claim comments.

You don’t need to admit your guilt. All they want is to explain them, what you believe caused the complaint - check your customer feedback, product reviews, returns comments…

Then they want to hear, how did you handle the issue, for example accepted any returns and carefully checked your entire inventory. Here you can tell them that selling used items is impossible for you as your products are manufactured by you.

And the last thing is telling them, what will you do to prevent similar complaints in the future. For example describing all your items accurately, continuing to source supplies from reputable distributors…

This is all about handling the complaint and preventing them, not about you selling Used items.

Good quality is very important.
In China, there are so many different suppliers, different qualities, different prices.
You foreigners can’t judge a good supplier easily.

My company is a manufacturer and sourcing service provider which focus on high quality and excellent service.
We can help you.
Check www.gc-houseware.com

Contact me:
[email protected]
Mobile phone & WhatsApp: +8613567902036
Facebook: Adrian Cheung
Linkedin: Adrian Cheung, in Gold Cherry Houseware (Ningbo) Co., Ltd - Founder and owner - Gold Cherry Houseware (Ningbo) Co.,ltd | LinkedIn

1 Like