Customer complaint over a silly issue

Hello,

we recently received a product complaint about the size of the product, which prompted the Merchant Fulfillment team to remove that ASIN and send us an email requesting product details before it can be reinstated.

The product is exactly as described, and everything from the manufacturer is word for word the same as the listing. The customer was just unhappy and wanted to return it for free, as it was an expensive item.

Needless to say, we responded and supplied every single detail requested.

Does anyone know how such a petty issue could have led to the involvement of the team and this happening? Any tips how to avoid this.

Thank you

It is hard to say without seeing the asin for the product.

If they act on just one complaint amazon would go DARK immediately, no joke…Might be more than one so you better review EVERY aspect about your product.

Also, in my opinion if you are not at fault it could be more corruption inside of amazon.

Typically stuff like that happens when ever a nefarious seller starts to list a product that is a like kind to yours. I can read that like a cheap novel, the moment crap like that happens I search and guess what, a new competitor.

3 Likes