Customer complaint notifications

Hi everybody,

2 of my listings are got complaints about wrong product sent customer complaint notifications,the brand that I sell is updated its box,I m still sending old box,I can not do any change in the listing(photo,or description).

Amazon ask me to write a appeal about these complaints,How can I solve this issue,and If I dont write any appeal What can be the comsequences for me ?

Thanks!

1 Like

Right now, according to Amazon policies you are selling the product, which is not the same as described on the PDP, abd that is a violation. You have to either find a listing where this old version still sells and sell there, or stop selling at all. Alternatively, if the brand has not changed tye EAN/UPC, you may have a luck to prove Amazon that the product is the same.

P.S. In any case, you have to provide them with a POA and invoices at least.

4 Likes

Thanks,there is no listing for old product.The product is same ,packaged changed,I Just clicked performance notification tab to submit a appeal but they didnt want me to write a POA just ask me to accept all the terms that requires and I did it but after minute performance notifications are gone ,now there is no any notifications ,I tried to change displayed name and photos of product but for only one listing I was able to change just the pictures even not display name.So What should I do,to remov the listings or keep selling it?

Hello @usman65. Welcome to the Seller Forums!

Product Detail Page Rules

• Create new detail pages for new products or versions.

• You must not use an existing listing for a new version of a product. This includes changes in color, size, material, features, and product name. Instead, create a new product detail page for each new version.

As one who had total Detail Page Control over every one of my 3,000+ listings, I’m fairly certain that rules governing what can change, and what requires a new ASIN includes the manufacturer changing the product picture.

You want to open a case with Seller Support to have the listing changed back, and have the customer complaints removed from your record.

This is not your fault. The manufacturer did not follow Amazon’s Detail Page Rules.

3 Likes

Amazing, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like