Could anyone clarify the seller app stats for me?

Hello,

I am new to Amazon, FBA and this forum.

I don’t mean to sound stupid, but could someone please help me to find what exact units I have sold?

It states at the top that I have sold 2 units today so far, however, how do I actually find out WHAT I have sold? I have a lot of listings and would take me a while sifting through.

Is there somewhere where it lists what has been sold and on what days etc? It’s probably right in front of my face. Haha! But I just can’t find it!

TIA

You are not, its called amazon.

Keep in mind they have tons of data to sort out so I kinda overlook some of it.

If things don’t have a “natural flow” it is because you are being manipulated.

All you can do is send in plenty of product, why, they have stuff in transit, on hold, on pending and what other issues that are attached to prime logistics. That is very complex and not easily reported on. Not an exact answer but,

5 Likes

Reports

Business reports

Detailed page by parent and child asin.

Down load as excel doc and total coloum “D”

3 Likes

hmmm can’t find anywhere to download it unfortunately and only 2 of the units are showing which is strange.

1 Like

To find out what exact units you have sold, you can follow these steps:

Click on “Reports” in the top navigation menu.

Under “Business Reports,” select “Sales and Traffic.”

In the “By Date” section, choose the date range you want to check.

Scroll down to the “Ordered Items” section of the report. Here, you will see a list of the products you’ve sold during the specified date range, including the number of units sold and the dates of the sales.

This report should provide you with the details of what you’ve sold, including quantities and dates.

3 Likes

oh thank you so much! I have found it! 

2 Likes

My pleasure :slight_smile:

2 Likes