Just wondering if anyone had any advice, when it come to sponsored ads in the clothing catergory.
Should I select all of my SKU’s for each parent product, or just the most popular size, as only the parent shows as the sponsored ad result?
I’m optimising my account and was wondering if I could reduce cost, as per product at the minute its spread across the variations.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as I have been unable to locate an answer.
When it comes to running sponsored ads in the clothing category on Amazon, selecting the most effective SKU(s) to advertise can help optimize your account and potentially reduce costs. Here are some considerations and advice to help you make an informed decision:
- Focus on popular sizes: If you have multiple SKUs within a parent product and only the parent product is displayed as the sponsored ad result, it may be more efficient to advertise the most popular sizes. Analyze your sales data and identify the sizes that have higher demand and conversion rates. By targeting these popular sizes, you can maximize your advertising budget and increase the likelihood of driving sales.
- Consider variations in demand: Keep in mind that demand for different sizes can vary significantly in the clothing category. Some sizes may be more sought after than others, leading to higher conversion rates and better performance. Prioritize sizes that have demonstrated higher sales volume or positive customer feedback.
- Evaluate profitability: In addition to popularity, consider the profitability of each size variation. Some sizes may have higher profit margins due to lower manufacturing or sourcing costs. Prioritizing these sizes in your advertising campaigns can help you optimize your return on investment (ROI) and overall profitability.
- Test and optimize: It’s recommended to run test campaigns with different variations to evaluate their performance. Monitor the click-through rates (CTRs), conversion rates, and sales generated by each SKU. Based on the results, you can adjust your campaign strategy and focus on the SKUs that provide the best return.
- Consider seasonality: Take into account any seasonality or fashion trends that may influence the demand for certain sizes. Adapting your advertising strategy based on these factors can help you allocate resources more effectively and capitalize on peak periods.
- Regularly review and refine: Continuously analyze your advertising performance and make adjustments as needed. Keep an eye on new trends, customer preferences, and competition in the clothing category. Regularly optimizing your campaigns will help you stay competitive and maximize your advertising efforts.
Remember, the clothing category can have unique dynamics, and the optimal approach may vary based on your specific products and target audience. It’s important to regularly evaluate and adapt your advertising strategy based on the performance data and market trends.
I hope these suggestions provide some guidance for running sponsored ads in the clothing category. Good luck with your advertising campaigns!