I’m really panicking. Should I be worried? I am the brand owner, and all of my listings are suddenly showing “Fix Listing Issue.” When I click for more information, this is what it says.
Has anyone experienced this before? I’m really confused because these listings were created in May and have been selling without any problems. They are still active and buyable, but I’m worried that if I don’t take any action, Amazon may eventually deactivate them.
The size chart is already correct, so I’m not sure what Amazon actually wants me to change. If anyone has experienced this issue and knows what action I should take, I would really appreciate some advice.
If the listing is still active and buyable, I wouldn’t panic yet. Amazon can flag size-chart issues even when the live chart looks correct. I’d check the exact error details first, then update through the Size Chart tool if applicable, Amazon’s current guidance supports brand-registered sellers using that tool for eligible categories.