Changing my business address

Hello,

I need to change my business address as I want to move back to my country and work from there. I did some research and found out that I can rent a virtual office with Cheapest UK London Virtual Offices from only £0.99 per week!. They will give me an address to use as my company address, director address and bank address, receive letters. The question is, what are the steps that I need to do in order to not having any problems when changing the address in seller-central? I guess the steps that need to be done are:

1. Renting an address from a virtual office address provider.

2. Changing the company address to the rental address.

3. Changing the bank address to the rental address.

4. Changing the seller-central address to the rental address.

I think this is how it should be done, but before doing it I wanted to ask you how do you think this should be done and what problems can come from trying to change the seller-central address, because I read on some forums that their Amazon account got blocked in this process due to verifications. How can I make sure that I will get through the verifications fast and with 0 problems?

If anyone changed this address I would like to hear some comments on this topic from you.

Thank you!

1 Like

Rent a virtual office address, update your company and bank address, and then cautiously change the address on Seller Central to avoid potential verification issues; consider reaching out to Amazon support for assistance.

They will ask for proof that you are doing business from that address and will require a council bill or lease agreement. And it says specifically that virtual offices are not permitted.

I never heard that virtual offices are not permitted. A virtual office is like you rent a office building. You can use the address to receive mails, parcels, and use it as your own business address with companies house. I don’t understand why it would not be permitted on Amazon.