Can your LLC name be different then your seller display name?

Thank you

As far as I know, no. It must be the same as on your business credentials. Your username can be different.

1 Like

What is someone else already uses the storefront name that I want for my LLC?

Is there any Amazon help page on this?

Find another one.
Sorry, that is all you can do.

1 Like

Your legal registered business name should match the LLC. For storefront name, you can select any available name.

3 Likes

The name of your storefront can be different than your LLC name. You can have unlimited number of DBAs per LLC, and neither Amazon or any other company can demand anything different. This would be illegal. You just need to register your DBA, which is your Amazon seller name, under your LLC.

3 Likes

Yes, seller display you can choose any

1 Like

Sounds like @skeeter is right. Here is what I found today:

Doing Business As (DBA)

An individual or business entity can choose to conduct business under a name that is different than its legal name by filing a DBA (also known as Trade Name)

Most LLCs and corporations do not have DBAs. DBAs are registered with the Secretary of State. DBAs allow you to conduct business under a different name than the one used to set up the company that is registered with the Secretary of State.

2 Likes

LLC is just your business structure and it doesn’t have anything to do with your business name. You don’t have to include LLC in your name just because your business is structured as an LLC. So many people think that LLC is part of their business name, it’s not.

2 Likes

Yes, the issue with the DBA is your checking account will have to be amended by the bank or the money will not be transfered to your account.

1 Like

Thank you everyone :smiley: