Can we open a second Amazon seller account for a different niche on same person's name?

Many thanks

Yes you can but it would need to be a separate limited company. Auto bots will flag up that you now have linked accounts and likely suspend your account but you just need to open a case and give your new company details and your be fine.

Search for the multiple account policy for your region. If you meet the requirements, you can open a second account but remember that if one is suspected or deactivated, both will be.

1 Like

Yes you can open multiple accounts but make sure use different identity details even still you can use but on safest side recommended use different person details otherwise if there’s any violation on one account can also effect other account like suspension and second account will be linked with previous one.

Terrible advice

1 Like

You missed the other part which i explained. Please read Amazon multiple Accounts policy. I have same thought as what you’re trying to guide so not much difference. But i explained in both context. Stay happy