Aargh! Can someone help??? My seller bank account information is out of date and I have tried repeatedly to update it, but when I look up my details in settings it doesn’t give me the option to edit, as it’s supposed to!! It’s driving me crazy. I want to carry on selling but with no contact email for Amazon I can’t get any answers. Also, they still owe me money for the last book I sold, as the money was sent to my old account which is closed!!!grrrrr! If anyone can help I would be pathetically grateful!
Can’t change my defunct seller account details and Amazon owes me money!
Why is your account defunct? Is it suspended?
I understand your frustration with the seller bank account information issue you’re facing. To update your bank account information, I recommend following these steps:
- Log in to your Amazon seller account.
- Go to the “Settings” or “Account Info” section.
- Look for the “Bank Account Information” or “Payment Information” tab.
- Click on the tab to access your bank account details.
- If you see an option to edit, click on it and proceed to update your information. Make sure to provide accurate and up-to-date details.
If you’re unable to find the option to edit your bank account information, it’s possible that there might be some restrictions or temporary limitations on your account. In this case, I suggest reaching out to Amazon Seller Support for further assistance.
To contact Amazon Seller Support, follow these steps:
- Go to the Amazon Seller Central homepage.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Help” or “Contact Us” link.
- You will be directed to the help center.
- Click on the “Selling on Amazon” or “Account Settings” category that best relates to your issue.
- Choose the appropriate sub-category that matches your issue.
- Select the “Phone” or “Email” option to contact Seller Support.
By reaching out to Seller Support directly, you can explain your situation regarding the payment sent to your closed account and request assistance in resolving the matter.
I hope this information helps you resolve the bank account update and payment issues. Best of luck, and I hope you can continue selling smoothly.