Best Euro Bank Accounts

Hi,

Sorry if this has been repeated on the forums elsewhere, but I have found a load of conflicting information.

I am looking for some help to find the best bank accounts to simply link to Amazon, to allow me to accept Euros without paying so much for Amazon to convert the currency?

I have found some say TransferWise, then people say it’s not accepted?

Thanks for your help.

When it comes to linking a bank account to Amazon to accept Euros and minimize currency conversion fees, the options can vary depending on the specific policies and requirements of Amazon. While I don’t have access to the most up-to-date information beyond my September 2021 knowledge cutoff, I can provide you with some general guidance.

TransferWise (now called Wise) is a popular international money transfer service that offers competitive exchange rates and low fees. In the past, TransferWise was often recommended for linking to Amazon accounts to receive payments in different currencies. However, policies and supported services can change over time, so it’s important to verify the current status with Amazon directly or through their official documentation.

To get the most accurate and up-to-date information, I recommend contacting Amazon Seller Support or consulting their official resources, such as their help center or seller forums. They will be able to provide you with the specific requirements and recommendations for linking a bank account to your Amazon account to accept Euros with minimal conversion fees.

It’s worth noting that in addition to TransferWise, there may be other financial institutions or services that can offer competitive currency exchange rates and low fees for linking to Amazon. Exploring options beyond TransferWise might be beneficial to find the best solution for your specific needs.

Again, I encourage you to reach out to Amazon directly to get the most accurate and current information regarding their supported bank accounts and currency conversion options.