Bank details not accepted in Amazon Germany/France/Italy

Hi guys,
just wondering if anyone has been through this issue and has any advice they could give me. I have a business banking account with Cashplus. Until October 2018 this account had been working fine with all Amazon sites but during October 2018 the bank details suddenly stopped working for payments from Amazon France, Germany and Italy. They still work fine for the UK site so I believe the details are still correct.
On checking my settings I found that the three sites now needed bank details to be re-assigned - I still have no idea why they became unassigned after two years of working absolutely fine. When I try to assign them I get a message stating that the details cannot be verified asking me to retry. Obviously I have retried many times. Seller support are trying to help, at least one of them is, others keep sending me the same auto-generated lines that they would know I had already checked if they bothered to read the rest of the conversation, but I’m getting nowhere.

Has anyone been through this, and can anyone offer any ideas?

Hi everyone,

I’m facing an issue with my business banking account with Cashplus and I was wondering if anyone here has encountered a similar problem and could provide some advice. Up until October 2018, my account was working smoothly with all Amazon sites. However, during that month, the bank details stopped working specifically for payments from Amazon France, Germany, and Italy. Strangely enough, they still work fine for the UK site, so I believe the details are still correct.

Upon checking my settings, I discovered that the three sites required me to reassign the bank details. I’m baffled as to why they became unassigned after two years of working perfectly. Whenever I attempt to assign them, I receive a message stating that the details cannot be verified and asking me to retry. I’ve made numerous attempts, but to no avail. While some members of the seller support team are genuinely trying to assist me, others seem to send me automated responses without thoroughly reading the conversation, as they mention steps I’ve already taken.

If anyone has experienced a similar situation or has any ideas to offer, I would greatly appreciate your input. I’m currently at a loss and haven’t made any progress in resolving this issue.

Thank you in advance for your help!