Are you requesting seller feedback for your orders?

15,000 Follow-Up Messages with Helium 10 Diamond.

IMG_2583

No. I have never found it to increase feedback except negative feedback.

I think most buyers block messages from sellers.

Unless you have negative feedback that won’t be removed, I don’t see much point anyway. I seem to get an avg share of bb rotation.

Have you found it to help?

1 Like

Yes but i use sagemailer instead, definitely helps

No, cause the last 2 softwares I tried for feedback reviews (Bqool & Sagemailer) both got me restricted from emailing customers. I didn’t do any of the prohibited actions when emailing customer, but I think customers still complained sicne they got a second feedback request email (1 from Amazon and 1 from myself). Now, I just let the reviews come organically.

Thank you for reaching out. As a seller, customer feedback is incredibly valuable to us, as it helps us understand our customers’ experiences and continuously improve our services.

While we don’t explicitly request seller feedback for orders, we greatly appreciate any feedback you’re willing to provide. Your insights and suggestions help us enhance our products and services to better meet your needs and the needs of our other customers.

If you have any feedback or comments you’d like to share regarding your order or shopping experience, please feel free to let us know. We’re committed to providing exceptional service and value your input.

Thank you for choosing us as your seller, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.