Are bundled listings safe to list?

My supplier has a Dial soap bundle and this brand is gated for me for now. I found it bundled with gloves from an unknown brand X but the listing highlights brand X instead of the main product which is Dial soap, maybe that’s why this ASIN is ungated for me. Is it normal? Unsure if it’s safe to list. Thoughts?

By description it looks like it will be a private label listing, or someone created bundle listing to look like private label by adding his own product. There is a risk of getting ip complaint.

Bundled listings can be a viable option for sellers on Amazon, but it’s important to ensure that they comply with Amazon’s policies and guidelines to avoid any potential issues. Here are some considerations to keep in mind:

1. Compliance with Amazon policies: Make sure that the bundled listings comply with Amazon’s policies regarding product bundling. Amazon has specific requirements regarding how products can be bundled, including ensuring that each component of the bundle meets Amazon’s quality standards and is allowed for sale on the platform.

2. Clear product descriptions: Provide clear and accurate descriptions of the bundled items, including details about each component and any benefits or value-added features of the bundle. This helps customers understand what they’re purchasing and reduces the risk of confusion or dissatisfaction.

3. Quality control: Ensure that all components of the bundle are of high quality and meet customer expectations. Poor-quality or mismatched items can lead to negative reviews and damage your seller reputation.

4. Pricing strategy: Set competitive prices for your bundled listings to attract customers and encourage sales. Consider offering discounts or promotions for bundled purchases to incentivize buyers.

5. Customer satisfaction: Prioritize customer satisfaction by promptly addressing any questions or concerns about bundled listings and providing excellent customer service. Positive reviews and feedback can help boost sales and credibility for your bundled offerings.

6. Monitor performance: Regularly monitor the performance of your bundled listings, including sales metrics, customer feedback, and any changes in Amazon’s policies or guidelines. Make adjustments as needed to optimize the performance and profitability of your bundled offerings.

By following these guidelines and best practices, bundled listings can be a safe and effective way to expand your product offerings on Amazon and attract customers with value-added bundles.