Anybody had this issue before?

What may happen if you don’t respond to an 'unsuitable ’ performance notification related to 1 ASIN?

Amazon said they may destroy that specific inventory…but what else besides this they actually did?

I had some and I did not do anything … Amazon will dispose the inventory and thats it

1 Like

"We are writing to let you know that you have Fulfillment by Amazon inventory that is under review for authenticity. During this review, your listings may be deactivated and you will be unable to initiate a removal request for any impacted inventory. This review is separate from any action regarding the status of your account. If you do not respond to this message within 30 days, your inventory will be destroyed in accordance with the “Unsuitable inventory investigations policy”

How do I demonstrate authenticity?

In order to demonstrate the authenticity of your inventory, please provide supply chain documents demonstrating that your inventory consists of genuine products. A plan of action is not necessary, and there is no required format for your response. Please submit documents such as:

– Invoices and receipts. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. For ease of our review, you may highlight or circle the ASINs under review.

– Supplier information including supplier name, supplier phone number, supplier address and website.

– Item descriptions.

– Item quantities

– Import or export documents such as bills of lading, commercial invoices and packing lists.

– Brand letters authorising your use of trademark, design, patent or copyright.

You should only send .pdf, .jpg, .png or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered.

How do I send the required information?

Within 30 days of this notification, submit this information to mailto:[email protected].

What happens if I do not send the requested information?

If within 30 days of the original notification we do not receive the requested information or if you are unable to demonstrate the authenticity of your products, the relevant inventory under review may be destroyed in accordance with the “Unsuitable inventory investigations policy”.

I had exactly the same thing. I sent them the invoice and they took off the violation and send me home all the products remaining in stock.

1 Like

I don’t have invoices from authorised distributors…did you have?

No, I sent actualy a receipt from a known retailer.