Any product hunting tips to share for a newbie?

Which criteria are the most important when looking for products?

This is a very broad question …

Do you have any knowledge about Online arbitrage ? IS really important to know the answer to this so i can guide you better !

If you don’t have any knowledge , or just very basic , then you should get the basics first , understand the business then you will be able to ask more specific questions

In OA and Ws , is very important two master two things - Sourcing and Analyzing … Until you don’t master this then do not buy anything …

1 Like

Your business model?

OA / RA business model.

I am a newbie.

Ohh got it… i am on private label side doing Private label in UK.

But also did wholesale, OA and WS for years.
The criteria for both OA and WS are same almost same.
Check product sales. Should be
more than 200
Other sellers should be under 20
Brand shouldn’t sell by itself.
Buy box should fluctuate in all sellers
Check for min price as well gor the last 3 months.
Check that product are gated or ungated before buying from retail stores or online.

Thank you for highlighting the importance of mastering sourcing and analyzing in online arbitrage (OA) and wholesale (WS) business models. Indeed, these two pillars are fundamental to success in this field.

Sourcing involves finding products from various online retailers or wholesalers that have the potential for profit when resold on platforms like Amazon or eBay. It requires careful research, including understanding market demand, competition, pricing trends, and product quality.

Analyzing, on the other hand, involves assessing the data gathered during sourcing to make informed decisions. This includes evaluating factors such as profit margins, sales velocity, return on investment (ROI), and potential risks. Analyzing helps in identifying profitable opportunities and avoiding costly mistakes.

Without a solid grasp of sourcing and analyzing, venturing into online arbitrage or wholesale can indeed be risky. It’s crucial to invest time in learning these skills thoroughly before making any purchasing decisions. Once mastered, they serve as the foundation for building a successful and sustainable business.

If you need any guidance or assistance in understanding these concepts further, feel free to ask.