Any electronic brands that are auto-ungated?

Just starting out

I have no idea and I hope someone else can help, however I would like to advise you not to limit yourself to what you can currently sell. Just try to get ungated in the main categories so you are not limited.

Although it’s a gated category, it also depends upon your seller central.

If your account has a good sale history and health maintenance, then most probably chances that even some gated products will be listed without any hard approval.

Hello,

Thank you for your question. While there are some brands in certain categories that may be auto-ungated for selling on Amazon, it’s important to note that the availability of auto-ungating varies and is subject to change over time.

In the electronics category specifically, there may be certain brands that are auto-ungated for sellers meeting specific criteria, such as having a professional selling account in good standing and meeting certain performance metrics.

To determine which electronic brands are auto-ungated, I recommend checking the latest information and guidelines provided by Amazon Seller Central. You can also reach out to Amazon Seller Support for assistance or clarification on auto-ungating eligibility for specific brands in the electronics category.

Additionally, keep in mind that while auto-ungating can streamline the process of listing certain brands, it’s essential to comply with Amazon’s policies and guidelines for selling in the electronics category, including ensuring that your products are authentic, safe, and compliant with applicable regulations.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with auto-ungating electronic brands on Amazon, please feel free to reach out. We’re here to help!