Anti-counterfeiting policy violation appeal

Hello,

Im sorry for the long post, but I need your advice again because I’m not sure how to proceed. The account is in good standing. A-z contacted us on 2 March to verify 1 of our products (2 pieces). We used a Notino invoice and answered via email to inventory-appeals amazon co uk : (we bought 10 pieces from them in late 2023) but it was rejected.

Then we tried to Appeal from the Account health section, where they wanted us to cover sales in the last 365 days. We bought the same product from a wholesale supplier last summer and we used that invoice (also rejected last night).

In their last reply they are saying : → What happens if I do not submit the required information? If we do not receive the requested information, your above items will remain inactive.

While in the previous reply it was a completely different story → What happens if I do not send the requested information? If within 30 days of the original notification, we do not receive the requested information or if you are unable to demonstrate the authenticity of your products, the relevant inventory under review may be disposed of in accordance with the Unsuitable inventory investigations policy.

I will give them a call today, but I have a few options

1. I can re-apply with the WS invoice again, maybe a human will check it this time ? I used the same WS supplier to unlock categories in the past and it was OK.

2. I can just leave the case that way until 2 April, if their last reply is correct the listing will just remain in-active which is not an issue because we are not longer selling the product

3. I can eventually close the Violation by confirming I can’t provide the info they ask for. Not sure how this will reflect on a good standing account ?

Have a nice day to all of you

IMG_1651

1 Like
  1. You need both invoices - the invoices have to cover the last 365 days of sales . So if you sold 50’units last 365 days they want all invoices to cover these units.

2. Print the invoices, highlight info they want eg supplier details , your details, product ( list of what it should include should be inside the violation page somewhere) , rescan it in as pdf

3. No dont leave it , you need to fight off everything you can, account health is a weirdo algorithm, 1 more violation can trigger deactivation you never know. Inauthentic is serious, right now ur sales volume may be carrying you through but no guarantee itll continue to

4. Dont acknowledge this , they keep a record on their backend and inauthentic is a more serious kind of violation

5. Consider help of a legal service on retainer if after all of the above you are getting nowhere

1 Like