Amazon's Express Payout

I wanted to check if people can share any experiences they have with Amazon’s Express Payout, and any downsides that they have experienced by adding a Visa Debit Card (as needed for Express Payout).

Thanks!

I am using the express payout (visa debit card) and is it good.You will receive the funds within 24hrs and i get more than you would get if u were to convert the currency with wise

2 Likes

You should certainly get your money out of Amazon as quick as possible. With all the suspensions you don’t want Amazon locking up your funds.

I already have daily withdrawals and they reach my bank within 24-48 hours so its not a big difference. I hesitate to change anything banking related with Amazon because it can cause an account deactivation. This can typically be fixed within a few days by supplying all the documents they request. But not worth the risk for me.

4 Likes

Thanks for the replies. I definitely hear that. I was trving to determine what the downsides might be. I imagine there may be additional risks by using a debit card (no recourse in the way that you have with a credit card).

2 Likes