Amazon suspension

My Amazon account has been suspended since 6th December, I am looking into deleting all my listings as they could potentially cause me some problems. The reason for suspension is due to the fact that my purchases invoices are outside Amazon 90 days period which Amazon refuses to accept. Should I do it now or should I wait until I have exhausted all avenues. Admittingly I could potentially be in the same situation as some of the products I have are fairly old, the products ranges from old Nintendo Wii software and some accessories as well as some Nintendo DS software, some of them could potentially be classed as collectors. All products are brand new and kept in crates. Please can you advise.

How do you know that the suspension reason was over old invoices? Amazon may have rejected them for a different reason.

Could you post here are communication regarding the matter?

If your invoices are legitimate, then you could take Amazon to court.

Otherwise, you could try appealing and escalating the matter by e-mailing [email protected]

this is their response, all my invoices are genuine invoices.

Dear Pierre,

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your ability to sell on Amazon at this time. Please address the following concern(s):

You are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is provided below.

Please send us the following information:

– Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.

– If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.

– If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.

– Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

ASIN : B00E1EFEHK, B00E1EOYE4, B00E3BEKTE,

BRAND : Yale

How do I send the required information?

Please submit this information by clicking the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/customer-experience/perf-notifications.html).

What happens if I do not send the requested information?

If we do not receive the requested information, you may no longer sell on Amazon. Failure to successfully appeal this decision may result in payments being withheld.

We’re here to help

You can get help creating your plan in Seller Central Help (Amazon). You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to [email protected].

You can view your account’s performance at (Amazon Sign In) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS (‎Amazon Seller: Sell Online on the App Store) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_GB) device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

This was their most recent email dated 25th February 2020 when I submitted an invoice coming from the manufacturer.

Dear Pierre,

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account.

Why did I receive this message?

You have not sent us sufficient information that we previously requested from you to address our concerns with your account. For privacy reasons, we do not provide details about our investigation methods.

What happens now?

Your account will remain deactivated and we may not respond to further emails about this issue.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to [email protected].

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

This the original email received from Amazon…

Dear seller,

Your Amazon Seller account has been temporarily deactivated and your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address the following concern(s).

Why is this happening?

We are reviewing your Amazon Seller account for the reason(s) listed below. In order to ensure that customers can shop with confidence on Amazon, we routinely request additional documentation from sellers to verify their account information and confirm authenticity of certain items.

How do I reactivate my account?

To reactivate your selling account, please address the following concern(s):

You are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is provided below:

ASIN : B00E1EFEHK, B00E1EOYE4, B00E3BEKTE, B004VD54QC

Please send us the following information:

– Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.

– If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.

– If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.

– Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

How do I send the required information?

Please submit this information by clicking the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (Amazon Sign In…).

What happens if I do not send the requested information?

If we do not receive the requested information within 17 days, or after two unsuccessful appeals (whichever occurs sooner), we may not allow you to sell on Amazon. Failure to successfully appeal this decision may result in payments being withheld.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to [email protected].

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team