Amazon Suspected Intellectual Property Violations

These have always been a hassle for us. We have one that popped up for a Nintendo 3DS game “Logo Misuse” for Nintendo that we have had listed for ages. It seems that the UPC used to create the listing is not correct. The brand is set to “unknown”.

The title has been changed to a Post It notes product. I am trying to figure out how to edit this to submit to Amazon to clear the violation.

Every time I try to edit the brand, it says the brand I enter conflicts with value for ASIN. I cannot change the UPC because it is grayed out. I cannot change the manufacturer either for same reason above.

How do we fix these pages to clear these suspected IP alerts? I had one a while back and successfully edited it and Amazon cleared it, but this one will not let me do anything to it.

Any suggestions?

Hello @9tqrnczu,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with Suspected Intellectual Property Rights Infringement Complaints.

Unfortunately, being unable to correct the brand name is a very common issue. In this case, I would only recommend you to leave the listing as Amazon did not approve your requested updates.

invoice,retraction, or wait 180 days for it to fall off. Stop selling the brand.