Amazon stole my money

Hi guys,

My AmazonPay account got closed/suspended without reasons given or notice. This happened 5 months ago. Because that account is closed/suspended, i cant access the support pages and create a ticket.

I’m writing this message and accessing this board through my other account, which i use for my other business. What now if I didn’t have this account? It would have been impossible to write or get in contact with anyone from Amazon.

To Amazon: Your seller-support customer service is horrendous, I’ve called countless times, all you guys do is redirect me to email addresses that never respond back to me. Nobody is taking responsibility for anything at all.

There is a chunk of money on the account and 0 information as to when or even if this money will get paid to me. What a horrendous experience this has been.

Since your service has been so poor, i’ll be flying to your head offices in London next week to collect my money in person. Really it shouldn’t have come to this. Best of luck.

Given the circumstances you’ve described, it’s essential to escalate your concerns directly to Amazon. Since you mentioned that you are unable to create a ticket or access support pages due to the closed/suspended account, I recommend considering the following steps:

1. Contact Amazon Seller Support: If you have another active Amazon seller account, reach out to Amazon Seller Support through that account. Explain the situation and provide them with the details of the closed/suspended Amazon Pay account. They may be able to provide guidance or assist in connecting you with the appropriate team.
  2. Visit Amazon’s physical location: If you believe it is necessary, you can visit Amazon’s head offices in London to try to resolve the issue in person. However, it’s important to note that it’s advisable to schedule an appointment or contact Amazon in advance to ensure that someone will be available to address your concerns.
  3. Seek legal advice: If you have been unable to resolve the issue through the provided channels, you may consider seeking legal advice to understand your options and rights in this situation. A legal professional with expertise in e-commerce and contract law may be able to guide you on how to proceed.

Remember to gather all relevant documentation and communication related to your account closure or suspension, as this information will be valuable when discussing the issue with Amazon or seeking legal advice.

While I understand your frustration, it’s important to approach the situation calmly and professionally when dealing with Amazon or any other party involved. This will help facilitate a more constructive conversation and increase the chances of finding a resolution.

I wish you the best of luck in resolving this matter and recovering the funds from your closed/suspended Amazon Pay account.