Amazon Rank Chart from SellerAmp

Hello all! Here’s another great thing about SellerAmp: It comes with an often updated rank chart. Always a good tool to refer to when sourcing. I’ll try to edit this as often as I can with an updated chart.

Here’s a link for SellerAmp if you want to check it out with a free trial.

1 Like

@TarrantToolbox Are you able to tell, how many units does each seller have in FBA for any specific product? If I give you the ASINs, would you be willing to check a few for me? :smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t mind checking for you, and I’ll tell you the trick we used to use before we had tools to tell us this. You would go to the product page and choose what seller you want to know their stock. Then just put 10 in your cart. If they don’t have that many you won’t be able to put that many in your cart. If they do have that many, just keep increasing the amount you want to buy until it max’s out. In this way though, I think you won’t be able to tell past 100 units. Not 100% sure on that though, I’ve used scanning apps to tell me for so long now!! :joy:

You can add the ASIN here, or private message me on FB if you don’t want the ASIN public.

Jonathon Bryant

1 Like