Ive set up my account to take payments via my website, i use prestashop. I have the following that i have entered in prestashop module
Amazon Merchant ID
Secret Key (from web settings)
Client-ID for Login & Pay (from web settings)
it isnt working?? also I had to register for MWS, and when I registered I recieved different id’s for the following: A Seller id, Marketplace ID’s for:(Amazon Payments Sandbox UK) (Amazon Payments UK), and IBA UK and a different secret key to what shows in the web settings?? what am i doing wrong?
Are you sure you did not do a new registration?
It seems you’re facing some difficulties setting up payments via your PrestaShop website using Amazon as the payment provider. Let’s take a closer look at the different IDs and keys to identify the issue.
- Amazon Merchant ID: The Amazon Merchant ID is a unique identifier for your Amazon merchant account. It is used to link your PrestaShop website with your Amazon Payments account. Please ensure that you have correctly entered the Merchant ID in the PrestaShop module settings.
- Secret Key (from web settings): The Secret Key is a confidential code that authenticates your requests to Amazon’s web services. Make sure that you have copied the correct Secret Key from your Amazon Payments web settings and entered it accurately in the PrestaShop module settings.
- Client-ID for Login & Pay (from web settings): The Client-ID is a unique identifier for your integration with Amazon Payments. It is obtained from your Amazon Payments web settings. Double-check that you have entered the correct Client-ID in the PrestaShop module settings.
When you registered for Amazon MWS (Merchant Web Services), you received additional IDs and keys:
- Seller ID: The Seller ID is your unique identifier as a seller on Amazon. It is distinct from the Merchant ID and is used for Amazon MWS API integration. However, the Seller ID may not be directly related to the PrestaShop module setup for payments.
- Marketplace ID(s): These are identifiers for the specific Amazon marketplaces where you sell your products. They are also used for Amazon MWS API integration and may not be directly relevant to the PrestaShop module configuration.
- Secret Key (different from web settings): The Secret Key obtained during Amazon MWS registration is specific to MWS API integration and may not be necessary for setting up payments via PrestaShop. Make sure you are using the Secret Key from the web settings for the PrestaShop module configuration.
To troubleshoot the issue:
- Verify that you have entered the correct Amazon Merchant ID, Secret Key (from web settings), and Client-ID for Login & Pay in the PrestaShop module settings.
- Ensure that your PrestaShop module is compatible with the version of PrestaShop you are using and that it supports Amazon Payments integration.
- Double-check that you have configured the PrestaShop module with the appropriate settings for your specific Amazon Payments account and your website’s requirements.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, it would be advisable to reach out to the PrestaShop support team or the support team for the specific Amazon Payments module you are using. They will be able to provide you with more specific guidance and assistance in resolving the issue.
I hope this helps!