Amazon Pay not working

I set up an Amazon Pay account on my Shopify website and it is taking transactions. However, I am not being paid by Amazon Pay.
I have no idea where the money is in my account. I have followed all the help topics and none of them work.
My issue is that I have a seller Central account, and when I go to my account info then to deposit method there is not an Amazon Pay Area asssoicated with my account

When I try to contact the seller help they say they cannot help because it is an Amazon Pay issue and then they send me a help link back to the help desk that says they cannot help me. I have been at this 2 weeks now and go around in circles. To say I am really frustrated is an understatement

Can anyone out there help me?

Thanks

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties you’re experiencing with your Amazon Pay account and receiving payments. While I can’t directly access your account or provide specific account-related support, I can offer some general suggestions that may help:

1. Double-check your settings: Ensure that you have correctly configured your Amazon Pay settings within your Shopify website. Verify that the payment integration is properly set up and that you have provided the necessary information for receiving payments.
  2. Review your deposit methods: As you mentioned, you are unable to find the Amazon Pay area associated with your Seller Central account. It’s important to ensure that you have the appropriate deposit methods set up within Seller Central to receive payments from Amazon Pay. Check your account settings and make sure you have correctly configured your deposit methods.
  3. Contact Amazon Pay Support: Reach out to Amazon Pay Support directly for assistance. Explain the issue you’re facing with receiving payments and provide them with any relevant details or documentation. They should be able to investigate the issue and provide guidance on resolving it.
  4. Consider seeking professional help: If you have been encountering difficulties for an extended period and the standard support channels haven’t provided a resolution, you might want to consider consulting with a professional who specializes in e-commerce or Amazon-related services. They may be able to offer additional insights and assistance in resolving the issue.

Remember, these suggestions are general in nature, and it’s crucial to contact Amazon Pay Support for specific information and assistance related to your account and payment issues. They will have access to your account information and can provide you with accurate and personalized guidance to help resolve the situation.