Amazon pay for two websites

I have sucessfully installed Amazon Pay on one website. Wondered if there is a way of installing it on two websites? Would I have to reapply for a second site? Under my “integration settings/instant notification settings/merchant url” there is only the option for one website.

Thank you

Hello,

Congratulations on successfully installing Amazon Pay on your website! Regarding your question about installing it on a second website, here’s some information to help you:

Amazon Pay supports integration with multiple websites. You do not need to reapply for a second site. However, the configuration process may vary depending on the platform or system you are using for each website.

To install Amazon Pay on a second website, you will typically need to follow these steps:

1. Obtain API credentials: Log in to your Amazon Pay merchant account and navigate to the integration settings. Look for an option to generate API credentials or access keys specific to your second website. These credentials will be used to authenticate the integration between Amazon Pay and your second website.
  2. Install and configure the Amazon Pay plugin or extension: Depending on the platform or CMS of your second website, you may need to install a separate plugin or extension specific to that platform. Follow the installation instructions provided by Amazon Pay for your platform to ensure proper integration. Use the API credentials obtained in the previous step to configure the plugin or extension for your second website.
  3. Customize settings for the second website: Once the integration is complete, you may need to customize the settings for the second website. This may include configuring the appearance of the Amazon Pay button, specifying shipping and payment options, and setting up notifications or callback URLs.

It’s worth noting that the specific steps and options may vary depending on the platform or CMS you are using. Some platforms may have limitations on the number of websites or require additional configurations.

If you do not see an option for a second website in the “merchant URL” section of your integration settings, it’s recommended to reach out to Amazon Pay support for guidance. They will be able to provide you with the necessary instructions and support specific to your account and platform.

I hope this helps you with installing Amazon Pay on your second website. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.