Amazon Pay Autorisation disappeared - Prestashop 1.6.1.1

Hi, maybe someone could help me. Since a few Days, I do not receive any more Status change from Amazon Server in my CMS (Prestashop 1.6.11). I don´t know if thpse Payemts are authorised or not. Any help or hint what could cause the Problem is welcome. Thank You!

Hello,

I understand that you’re facing an issue with not receiving status changes from the Amazon server in your CMS (Prestashop 1.6.11) for the past few days. This lack of information is causing uncertainty regarding the authorization of payments. You’re seeking assistance or any hints that could help identify the cause of this problem.

When encountering such a situation, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check your integration settings: Ensure that your integration between Prestashop and the Amazon server is set up correctly. Verify that you have entered the correct API credentials and that the necessary modules or plugins are installed and up to date.
  2. Review Amazon’s seller settings: Check your settings on the Amazon seller side to ensure that notifications and status updates are enabled and properly configured. Make sure that any required permissions are granted for your Prestashop integration.
  3. Test the communication: Try initiating test transactions or placing test orders to see if the status changes are being properly received and updated in your CMS. This can help identify if the issue lies with the overall communication between Prestashop and the Amazon server.
  4. Check for any recent updates or changes: Verify if any recent updates or changes have been made to your Prestashop CMS, plugins, or Amazon integration. Sometimes, updates can lead to compatibility issues or require additional configuration.
  5. Reach out to Prestashop and Amazon support: If the issue persists, it’s advisable to contact both Prestashop support and Amazon seller support. Provide them with specific details about the problem, including any error messages or discrepancies you’ve noticed. They can investigate the issue further and provide guidance or troubleshooting steps tailored to your specific setup.

By following these steps and working with the support teams, you should be able to identify the cause of the problem and find a resolution.

I hope this information helps you in resolving the issue with receiving status changes from the Amazon server in your Prestashop CMS. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to ask. Best of luck!