Amazon Pay account suspended/blocked. Money gone

Hello,

I’ve turned to these forum because i don’t know what to do anymore.

I have an Amazon Pay account that was used to process payments made through AmazonPay through my online store. There is still a hefty sum of money on the account.

For reasons unkown to me to this day, my account got suspended and/or blocked. There has been 0 communication or notice. This happened on April 12th. When the account gets blocked/suspended/closed, there is no way to contact support, these pages are unreachable for that account.

lucky for me, I have a second AmazonPay account for another business. I use this account to reach out to Seller Support. They can’t be of any assistance due to GDPR restrictions. I must have called 20 times over the past months. Completely USELESS.

Seller Support keeps on refering me to email [email protected]. I have done so, many times, they don’t respond. They don’t have a phone number. I’ve asked many times to get a phonenumber from management, or to be called back by a member of management, they won’t do it.

I’m getting stonewalled. My funds are still on the account and there is 0 service.

Where do I go from here?

Hello,
I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties you’re facing with your suspended or blocked Amazon Pay account. Dealing with account issues can be frustrating, but there are steps you can take to try and resolve the situation. Here’s what you can do:

1. Persistently contact Amazon Pay Seller Support: Continue reaching out to Amazon Pay Seller Support using the email address you mentioned ([email protected]). Make sure to clearly explain your situation, provide any relevant details or documentation, and express your need for assistance. Keep a record of all communication for future reference.
  2. Consider escalating the issue: If you’re not getting a response or resolution from Seller Support, you can try escalating the issue to a higher level of support within Amazon. Look for options to escalate the matter, such as contacting the executive customer relations team or submitting a complaint through Amazon’s support channels. While there’s no guarantee of success, escalating the issue might attract more attention and increase the chances of a resolution.
  3. Seek legal advice if necessary: If your attempts to contact Amazon Pay and resolve the issue have been unsuccessful, you may want to consider seeking legal advice. Consult with an attorney who specializes in e-commerce or consumer protection to understand your rights and options. They can guide you on the best course of action based on your specific circumstances.
  4. Explore alternative channels: Apart from Amazon’s internal support channels, you may want to explore other avenues for assistance. Reach out to industry associations, consumer protection agencies, or online seller communities for guidance or resources. They might be able to provide additional support or direct you to the appropriate channels.

It’s important to remain persistent and keep advocating for your case. Keep records of all communication and document any evidence that might support your claim. While there’s no guarantee of a quick resolution, by following these steps, you can increase your chances of getting a response and hopefully resolving the issue with your Amazon Pay account.