Amazon MWS developer account status deactivated, please activate

Hello,

My Amazon MWS developer account status is set to deactivated.

I want to access the products and orders api as a developer to automate some parts of my businesss

Please help

Regards

From what I have been told, it takes about 30 days for the MWS access to be evaluated and granted.

Hi,

If your Amazon MWS developer account status is set to “deactivated,” it means that your developer account is currently inactive. In order to access the Products and Orders API as a developer, you will need to reactivate your account. Here are a few steps you can take:

1. Check for any email notifications: Sometimes, Amazon sends email notifications regarding your developer account status or any actions required to reactivate it. Please check your email inbox and spam folder for any such emails and follow the instructions provided.
  2. Review Amazon’s MWS Developer Agreement: Make sure you comply with Amazon’s MWS Developer Agreement. If you violated any terms or conditions, you may need to address the issue and rectify it before reactivating your account.
  3. Contact Amazon Seller Support: I recommend reaching out to Amazon Seller Support for assistance. Explain your situation and express your desire to reactivate your developer account. They should be able to guide you through the reactivation process and help resolve any issues that may have caused the deactivation.

Keep in mind that the specific steps to reactivate your account may vary depending on your circumstances and Amazon’s policies. It’s recommended to directly contact Amazon Seller Support for accurate and up-to-date information regarding your developer account reactivation.

I hope this helps! Good luck with reactivating your account.

1 Like