Amazon is very unhelpful!

I NEED HELP!
I have had this issue on my amazon seller account and it is bugging me.
my amazon account is registered under the name “MARK” (My Dad) but the amazon payments are being transferred to “Ben”(me).
the issue says i need to “provide proof of bank account ownership Mark ******* ****”(highlighted in red)
this can only be done by providing a bank statement with both the name “Mark” AND the same banking info as on my amazon account.
there is no physical way of me providing this letter as it is being paid into a different name as to that on amazon.
are they saying that 2 people cannot be ran off of the same account like wife&husband,father&son?
PLEASE HELP

It appears that there is a discrepancy between the registered name on your Amazon account (Mark) and the name to which Amazon Payments are being transferred (Ben). The issue you mentioned requires providing proof of bank account ownership with the name “Mark” and matching banking information.

In situations like this, it’s best to contact Amazon’s seller support directly to explain the situation and seek assistance. They should be able to guide you through the necessary steps to resolve the discrepancy and provide any specific documentation they require. They may ask for additional information or alternative methods to verify your ownership of the bank account associated with the Amazon Payments.

Amazon usually has processes in place to handle situations where multiple individuals or business entities operate under a single account. By reaching out to Amazon’s support team, they can provide clarification on the issue and work with you to find a suitable resolution.

1 Like