Amazon is requesting the invoice and i provided the invoice which i had but amazon being amazon and not accepting my invoice

Eight months ago, I sold 5 units of an OA ASIN. Today, Amazon is asking me for the invoice. My account has been deactivated, but there is no negative feedback on that product.

If you can solve this, please contact me directly in dm. I’m looking for a legitimate solution.

Why Amazon has not accepted your invoice? Where did u buy from? From an establised company or??

What’s is the brand of this product?

I bought it from a well established company everything is mentioned on the invoice my sales volume invoice date company details except asin number and amazon is demanding asin number on the invoice ad supplier isn’t gonna do that…

What is the asin number?

If your invoice is good with all info like product details description then it must be acceptable by Amazon.

Also if your supplier is authorized and everything is perfect then you can request to supplier i believe then can mention asin detail or product code. In both cases it must be verifiable by Amazon. Best of luck