Amazon Global Logistics - separating inventory

Hello everyone!

I would like to use Amazon’s Global Logistics shipping which is much cheaper than a freight forwarder. Although, I need a couple pallets of my shipment to go to 3PL.

Is anyone using Amazon Global Logistics but selling on other platforms as well?

If so, how do you separate the inventory?

Good morning, AGL is a lot cheaper than a freight forwarder - that is correct. The reason for this is because their transit is almost double what a FF can offer, they are difficult to communicate with and often cargo can be damaged and lost. Amazon is also your biggest competitor, and you have to provide them all supplier details and documents to move your goods with them, there is nothing stopping them from contacting your supplier and copying your brand. As they are a very successful company, they will be able to have the units made cheaper and sell at a better rate which would completely take over your business.

1 Like

I thought AGL only to Amazon?

Usually the freight forwarder’s price will be cheaper than Amazon Global Logistics because Amazon will charge additional customs and other fees. I can check the price for you.

Looks like they’ll deliver to a 3PL too per their presentation. ! As usual with Amazon, it’s hard to talk to a real person.