Amazon.Es account deactivated

Hi, Our Amazon.es account was deactivated on 20th May due to being linked to another account not allowed to sell. We appealed the decision based on what we though the issue was, which was refused. Please could somebody help or offer any advice.

Many Thanks in advance

Hello,

Your Amazon.es Seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. Your listings have been disabled. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. This may take up to 90 days, but funds may be held longer. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

We found that your account is related to an account that may not be used to sell on our site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.es.

How do I reactivate my account?

In order to reactivate this Selling account, please follow the below steps:

1. You must first reactivate any and all accounts that have been enforced for policy violation by submitting one appeal for each enforcement. Please follow the instructions in the communication received for that account.

2. You can also appeal enforcements by signing into your primary Seller Central account and accessing your Performance Notifications for each region in which you operate an account. Submit an appeal for all accounts, except the account that is deactivated for a related account, by clicking the appeal button in the notification received for each account.

3. Once you have successfully reactivated that account, please submit an appeal to reactivate the current account, by using this link: https://sellercentral.amazon.es/performance/notifications. When submitting the appeal, you will need to provide us with the name of the account that was reactivated and the date of reactivation.

What if I don’t own the separate account(s)?

If you believe you do not own the separate account(s), please follow the below steps:

1. If you once owned the account/were a rights owner but no longer own it/no longer have account rights, please submit an appeal following this Iniciar sesión en Amazon and provide supporting documentation to show that you no longer own it/no longer have any relationship to this account. Supporting documentation may include sales deed, purchase agreement, or business transfer agreement, contract termination, etc.

2. If you have never owned a separate account and believe this de-activation was in error, please submit an appeal following this Iniciar sesión en Amazon and confirm that this account does not belong to you. If we cannot substantiate the claim, your account will not be reinstated and this account will not be allowed to do business on Amazon in the future.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?

If you do not provide a valid appeal, or choose not to appeal the deactivation, after 90 days following this notification, you may separately request a funds disbursement by contacting [email protected]. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account and if we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or have abused our systems or repeatedly violated our Policies that protect our customers and selling partners, we may withhold some or all funds in your account.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team

https://www.amazon.es

We submitted an appeal which was refused,

Dear Sirs,

Our Amazon.es account was suspended on 20th May 2020 due to being linked to an account that may not be used to sell on Amazon.

We would like to appeal the suspension as we can confirm we do not own any other Amazon selling account and would like to clarify information about ourselves which may link us to any other accounts which do not belong to us.

Our registered Amazon selling account is *****. Our registered company details are as follows

Company No ******

[Registered Company Address]

Due to certain logistics, we receive returns and at times manage customer service from a unit at an address different to the registered business address. This address is as follows,

[Address]

We have permission from ***** to use their premises for our purposes. I have obtained a letter from **** to confirm this. Please see attached.

There are a number of other units located at this address which are occupied by other businesses and serve in different areas of retail not linked to the area we sell in. We can confirm we have no relationship to these other businesses.

Reason For Suspension

Since receiving the suspension notice, we have identified the cause to be linked to one of the other businesses occupying a neighbouring unit and that share the same address as our return address. It transpires they have been suspended since early last year. This business retails in the ***** category whereas we sell in the ***** category.

Whilst we have our own private internet connection, we have on occasion, due to technical issues with our internet provider, have used their internet connection - with their permission. Since our technical issues have been resolved we have erased any of their information from our systems.

We have asked this business to provide us with an official confirmation that we have no relationship to them. Please see attached.

Corrective Measure

To resolve the situation, we have changed our return address so that all returns will now be received at an alternative address, *****. We can confirm there are no other Amazon selling accounts registered at this address and so we shall be able to monitor this effectively.

We have taken steps to secure our internet connection and have deleted network information from our computers of other businesses to prevent accidental internet connections occurring. We have created a contingency plan that if technical issues were to occur, we would use mobile network data instead of neighbouring business’ WiFi connections.

I trust these steps to be acceptable and in reasonable measure. I look forward to continuing to build our relationship.

Hello,

I understand your frustration regarding the deactivation of your Amazon.es account on May 20th. It appears that your account was linked to another account that is not allowed to sell on Amazon, leading to the deactivation. You mentioned that you appealed the decision, but unfortunately, it was refused. I’m here to offer some advice and assistance.

To reactivate your account, you need to follow a specific process. First, you must reactivate any other accounts that have been enforced for policy violations. Each enforcement requires a separate appeal. You can do this by signing into your primary Seller Central account and accessing your Performance Notifications for each region where you operate an account. Click on the appeal button in the notification received for each account, except for the account that is deactivated for being related to another account.

Once you have successfully reactivated the other account(s), you can then submit an appeal to reactivate your current account. To do this, use the following link: [Iniciar sesión en Amazon]. When submitting the appeal, make sure to provide the name of the account that was reactivated and the date of reactivation.

If you believe that you do not own the separate account(s) or have any relationship with them, you need to follow these steps:

1. If you once owned the account or were a rights owner but no longer own it or have account rights, submit an appeal using the [Iniciar sesión en Amazon] link. Include supporting documentation to demonstrate that you no longer own the account or have any relationship with it. Examples of supporting documentation may include a sales deed, purchase agreement, business transfer agreement, or contract termination.
  2. If you have never owned a separate account and believe the deactivation was in error, submit an appeal using the [Iniciar sesión en Amazon] link and confirm that the account does not belong to you. Please note that if your claim cannot be substantiated, your account will not be reinstated, and this account will not be allowed to do business on Amazon in the future.

If you fail to provide a valid appeal or choose not to appeal the deactivation, after 90 days following the notification, you may separately request a funds disbursement by contacting [email protected]. However, please be aware that if it is found that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or have repeatedly violated Amazon’s policies that protect customers and selling partners, some or all funds in your account may be withheld.

In your case, you mentioned that your account is related to another business that shares the same return address but operates in a different category. To address this issue, you have taken corrective measures such as changing your return address to a different location and securing your internet connection to prevent accidental connections to other businesses’ networks. These are reasonable steps to mitigate the situation, and you have obtained confirmations from the other business and the unit owner to support your claim.

I recommend submitting a detailed appeal to Amazon.es, explaining the steps you have taken to resolve the issue and prevent future occurrences. Attach the confirmations from the other business and the unit owner as supporting documents. Emphasize your commitment to complying with Amazon’s policies and the importance of maintaining a strong seller-customer relationship.

I hope this information helps you in appealing the deactivation of your Amazon.es account. Best of luck, and I hope you can resolve the issue and continue building your relationship with Amazon.

Yes I am here to guide u