Amazon continuously rejecting COA and GMP

Hello Amazon seller support,

I need your help, I’ve been stuck in Amazon loop for about weeks. I am selling supplement items and those items are directly source from brand as we are working with them.
Recently, one of the ASIN gated suddenly and amazon asks for the documents like COA (Certification of analysis), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices report) and product packaging images). The Brand provide us all the documents and now it’s the 5th time I submitted those documents and Amazon keep rejecting it. Amazon keep saying in the email “The COA must include testing results for the specific compounds outlined below.
Sibutramine, Desmethylsibutramine, Phenolphthalein, Fluoxetine]"
I asked the brand about it and they said, “Please resubmit them. Whomever you got from Amazon that reviewed these is not familiar with protein documents or docs/certs for a federally controlled medical food. We have seen this a few times but once you get a more knowledgeable person, they will push them through… those ingredients that they listed need to be present on the COA are non-relative to proteins and aren’t ever tested for as they aren’t found in these types of foods. They are looking at it as a supplement when it is actually a food product.”
Now I have no clue what to do. I have create cases but no luck.

Hello @Eliohasanllari,

thank you for joining the forum. I can definitely help you. Would you be able to post here a link to the product, so I can check it?

Dietary supplements along with medical devices are very strictly enforced and once a review is triggered, Amazon won’t let you sell any such product unless you are able to demonstrate full compliance.

pm me

If you don’t want to post a link, just post a picture, or you can PM me.

When you post here, then your reply will be able to help other sellers coming across your thread.