Amazon CA Suspension

Hi Kira, Glad to see something positive has come out of the trouble you had with this new website :slightly_smiling_face: I have been suspended from Amazon so hoping you might be able to help me with my appeal. Below is the suspension letter from Amazon, Any help is greatly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face: Hello, The listing(s) at the bottom of this message has been edited due to a violation of Amazon’s ASIN Creation policy. Why did this happen? Sellers on Amazon.ca are not allowed to add invalid variations. This includes, but is not limited to: – Adding children products that are not actual variations of the parent product (e.g., newer version or model of product, different branded products, etc.). – Adding duplicate child variations that are not substantially different than other variations within the family (e.g., Red 1, Red 2, Red 3, etc.). We’re here to help. If you need help better understanding what is causing this, please reference our “ASIN Creation Policy” in Seller Central Help and review the Variation Policy section (Amazon). Have your listings been corrected in error? If you believe there has been an error, please submit an explanation. Your explanation should include the following information: – How your account has not violated our ASIN Creation policy. – Evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with the ASIN Creation policy. How do I send the required information? If you wish to appeal this decision, click the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (Amazon Sign In). What happens if I do not send an explanation? If we do not receive the requested information or you continue to violate the Amazon ASIN Creation policy, your account could be at risk of deactivation. --------------------------- Variations Corrected --------------------------- Parent ASIN: B07VMJPS65 Child ASIN(s): B01B25UW0Y,B01B25NV70,B07TTVCJZD,B01B25T6OW,B00E0LI0JI ${REPEAT AS NEEDED} You can view your account performance in Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.ca/performance/dashboard?reftag=email_warn) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon. Thank you.

Hello,

welcome to the Seller forums!

Regarding your question:

In this case, you will need to review your listings to figure out how they violated the Variations policy.

All variations should be the actual variations of your products.

Amazon stated that the listings were already corrected.

It will be necessary to prepare a Plan of Action, have you already done this before?

If you need help, I can show you an example, but you really need to find out what was wrong with your listings and then review all your other ones to ensure that your account now fully complies with Amazon’s policies.

I hope you liked my answer.

HI Kika,

thank you again for your response, yes that is the original suspension notice, this was my POA below as I did not agree with the issue, However after reading amazons policies on variations it seems it was not a valid variation as I listed different phones models under the size variation.

I have now removed all the variations from my account and wont re list them…

Alot of the first POA was in a word ile so abit difficult to upload but it basically provided evidence that amazon seller support had confirmed the variation was policy compliant, but they didnt accept that…

first POA

I am writting today to submit evidence that amazon seller support confirmed my variation was policy compliant.

I am also including evidence from a bulk upload inventory file that shows another variation was removed from my account back in February. However it appears the Amazon system did not recognise the changes made as I continued to receive policy notifications regarding this ASIN even though it had been completely removed from my account.

Even though Amazon Seller Support confirmed the variation was fully policy compiant, this variation has also been removed from my account and will not be relisted.

Hi Kika,

I hope things are going well with your case,

I have created a plan of action for the issues I had with variations, if you could let me know what you think and if there is anything I can imrove or make better before I submit it, I would greatly appreciated it,

thank you for your help with this :slight_smile:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to address my seller accounts termination due to violations of the Variation Policy.

I understand Amazon takes failures to comply with their polies very seriously and I would like to provide you with my Plan of Action.

What happened?

- I failed to review the Variation Policy prior to submitting my listings. - I listed invalid variations, which violated the variation guidelines including adding children that were not true variations of the parent. As well as adding duplicate child variations that were not substantially different to other in the variation family. - Instead of listing the items separately as they should have been.

What have I done to resolve the issue?

- I have removed all the invalid variations from my account. - I have carefully reviewed the variation policy guidelines, especially and now fully understand Amazons variation policies, in particular not adding duplicate child listings or child listings that are not related to the parent variation. - I have updated my inventory upload file and removed the variations from there also to ensure the variations will not be relisted when my listings are updated.

What I will do to prevent this from happening again?

- From now on I will only submit listings and variations which are valid variations and fully compliant with Amazons variation policies. - When creating a variation, I will first always check Amazons latest policy information on variations in case there has been any update or change to the policy to ensure the variation being listed is full policy compliant with Amazons latest guidelines. - In case I am unsure if a variation can be listed, I will not create or add the variation.

I believe my Plan of Action addresses the issues relating to Amazons variation policy and hope my account can be reinstated.

Thank you and kind regards,

PLAN OF ACTION

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to address my seller accounts termination due to violations of the Variation Policy.

I understand Amazon takes failures to comply with their polies very seriously and I would like to provide you with my Plan of Action.

What happened?

I failed to review the Variation Policy prior to submitting my listings.

I listed invalid variations, which violated the variation guidelines including adding children that were not true variations of the parent. As well as adding duplicate child variations that were not substantially different to other in the variation family.

Instead of listing the items separately as they should have been.

What have I done to resolve the issue?

I have removed all the invalid variations from my account.

I have carefully reviewed the variation policy guidelines, especially and now fully understand Amazons variation policies, in particular not adding duplicate child listings or child listings that are not related to the parent variation.

I have updated my inventory upload file and removed the variations from there also to ensure the variations will not be relisted when my listings are updated.

What I will do to prevent this from happening again?

From now on I will only submit listings and variations which are valid variations and fully compliant with Amazons variation policies.

When creating a variation, I will first always check Amazons latest policy information on variations in case there has been any update or change to the policy to ensure the variation being listed is full policy compliant with Amazons latest guidelines.

In case I am unsure if a variation can be listed, I will not create or add the variation.

I believe my Plan of Action addresses the issues relating to Amazons variation policy and hope my account can be reinstated.

Thank you and kind regards,

I think that your Plan of Action looks good.

1 Like

I will try this but hopefully it is just a bug. Anyone experiencing the same?