Amazon account verification issue in the USA

Guys,

my uncle who has been working on Amazon UK for almost a year, recently opened account on Amazon US (using the same address of country of residence and new US LLC details). However his business address cannot be verified after submitting multiple bills.

He was asked by Amazon to provide bill on his US address which is a virtual address if I am not wrong. When I checked his account he had LLC details in Business Address. Upon guidance of an expert who is no longer in contact, I changed the Business details to that of his country of residence but still his documents are not getting verified. The documents fulfill all the criteria too and Health Support staff are not being helpful at all.

Need help!! Any can guide or refer to an expert, I would be grateful

Are you sure that bills are asked for Llc address and not for the business owner? They asked me too, but for my personal address (so for the primary contact address)

1 Like

If the Legal Entity is a US LLC then its business address must be used. You can have a proper lease agreement and Amazon accepts that as well.

1 Like

Initially they were asking for bill on LLC address because his business address details were on the LLC. After I changed the business address details, he kept getting rejections and was asked for submit some other bill. He has already provided 3-4 different bills.

I believe primary contact address is the same as business address

1 Like