Amazon Account deactivated on first sale

I were doing FBM Wholesale on a fresh account and get following notification on first sale
I've just Invoices but no Brand authorization letter what should I do?

Hello,

welcome to the Seller forum community!

Newly registered seller accounts are often placed under a review and asked to provide invoices for random ASINs from their inventory without any prior warnings or customer complaints.

Suspensions due to authenticity issues, which were triggered by a bot don’t require a Plan of Action.

All you need to provide are valid unaltered invoices issued within the last 365 days showing detailed buyer and product information.

• Copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. These should reflect your sales volume during that time.

• Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, and website.

And the invoices need to include this:

— Supplier information (name, phone number, address, website)

– Buyer information (name, phone number, address, website)

– Item descriptions (for ease of our review, you may highlight or circle the ASIN(s) under review)

– Item quantities

– Invoice date (must be issued in the last 365 days)

Once you provide this, your account will get reinstated.

However, you should know that Amazon only accepts invoices and receipts from legit suppliers and not order confirmations or transaction screenshots from eBay, PayPal, Aliexpress or Amazon. Alibaba invoices won’t get accepted either.

Also, don’t forget to include the supplier’s full contact information, such as the phone number or a website.