Account under review in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement

Hello,

I am looking for advise. I have received this email on two of my accounts, one for RYOBI brand on one account and one for LOREAL brand on the other account. The Loreal brand we had stopped selling it 6 months ago and the RYOBI we have not sold it since 1 year. Both BRANDS we sold only very little quantity, I am very shocked why they have sent this email after our stock finished after so many many months.

. Is anyone else experiencing this right now? or has it experienced it in the past.

. What is the solution to this

Hello,

Your account is currently under review in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. During this review, FBA Shipment creation ability will be disabled and your funds will be withheld in accordance with our Funds Withholding Policy.

Why did this happen? We have taken this action because we believe that your account or a related account is engaged in sales of counterfeit inventory which violates intellectual property rights, and may have been used to engage in deceptive or illegal activity that harms customers and our store. To learn more please refer to section 3 of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement Amazon Sign-In

How do I demonstrate authenticity? To demonstrate the authenticity of your account and your inventory, Please submit documents such as:

–Valid ID proof document that includes full name, date of birth, ID number, expiry date, signature of the bearer (if applicable) and country of issuance or country of citizenship. --Bank statement or credit card statement issued in the last 180 days which includes full name of the individual or of the business, residential or business address, bank information. --Business registration documents which includes full name, address, signature, etc. – Invoices and receipts which includes item descriptions and quantities. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. – Supplier information including the supplier’s name, supplier phone number, supplier address, and website for the following Shipment: --Proof of delivery by the carrier --Bill of lading – Import and export documents commercial invoices, , export origin location (port city), import destination location, brand information, quantity, date, buyer information, import and export manifest (and information submitted to Customs and Border Patrol – Authorization letters from brands and licensed brand distributors.

Brand: L’OREAL PARIS

You should only send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered.

How do I send the required information? � Submit this information to [email protected].

What happens if I do not send the requested information? If we do not receive the requested information within 10 days, or after two unsuccessful appeals (whichever occurs sooner), we may not allow you to sell on Amazon. Failure to successfully appeal this decision may result in us permanently withholding any payments to you.

We are here to help:

If you have any questions related to the video interview, you can reach out to [email protected]. If you have any other questions related to your account, you can reach out to https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/contact-us

Move on.

You have been caught. Loss of the money from the goods you sold is a fraction of your possible legal fees and fines. They could go after you for damages, however that is unlikely unless you sold a huge amount of product.

I don’t see what the problem is?

Surely you bought these goods from a reputable and authorised distributor and you are not doing retail or online arbitrage and also you have full and proper invoices that prove authenticity?

If not, that was not a good way to run your business and you are screwed. Sorry.

1 Like