Account "Temporarily Deactivated" -- Inauthentic

Greetings from Dubai… Last week I got the dreaded “Your Amazon.ae selling privileges have been restricted” email. I sent the required order confirmation emails, and retail store receipts of the all the ASINs mentioned in the email. It has been 8 days now and I haven’t received any response other than the standard “We are still reviewing your account. We will send you an email when we finish the review.” when I try to contact them via Seller Support. My account has 0 customer complaints and the (cosmetics/skin care) products in question are 100% authentic. My 14 day sale proceeds are stuck and I am having a very stressful and tough time. Is there anything that I can do to get someone to review the information I sent? I am not getting any sort of response. The deactivation email…

Dear Seller, Your Amazon Seller account has been temporarily deactivated and your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address the following concern(s). Why is this happening? In accordance with Section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement, your account has been deactivated because you are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is provided at the end of this email. In order to ensure that customers can shop with confidence on Amazon, we routinely request additional documentation from sellers to verify their account information and confirm authenticity of certain items. The sale of counterfeit products on Amazon is strictly prohibited. You can learn more about Amazon’s policies regarding the sale of counterfeit items in Seller Central Help: -- Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy (https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/gp/help/202190280) -- Policies and Agreements (https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/gp/help/521) -- Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement (https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/gp/help/G201190440) How do I reactivate my account? To reactivate your selling account, please send us the following information: -- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory. -- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain. -- If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card. -- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website. You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information. How do I send the required information? Please submit this information by clicking the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/gp/customer-experience/perf-notifications.html). What happens if I do not send the requested information? If we do not receive the requested information within 17 days, or after two unsuccessful appeals (whichever occurs sooner), we may not allow you to sell on Amazon. Failure to successfully appeal this decision may result in payments being withheld. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to [email protected]. We’re here to help You can get help creating your plan in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/gp/help/200370560). You can view your account’s performance at (https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_pq). The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon. ----------------------------- ASIN: B07191****, B07DNM****, B01NA0**** Brand: **** ----------------------------- Sincerely, Seller Performance Team Amazon.ae

Hello,

I understand that you are currently facing a challenging situation with your Amazon.ae selling privileges being restricted, and you have already submitted the required order confirmation emails and retail store receipts for the mentioned ASINs. It’s been 8 days since you last received a response, except for the standard message stating that your account is still under review. This situation has caused stress and frustration, especially with your sale proceeds being held. Let’s explore some options to help you get a response and resolve this issue.

When dealing with account restrictions, it’s essential to be proactive and persistent. Here are some steps you can take to potentially expedite the review process and get someone to review the information you’ve already submitted:

1. Contact Seller Support: Continue reaching out to Seller Support via email or through the Seller Central platform. While the initial responses may be automated, it’s important to consistently communicate your concerns and request updates on the status of your account review. Be polite and provide any additional relevant information or documentation they might require.
  2. Try different communication channels: In addition to email, consider reaching out to Seller Support through other channels, such as live chat or phone support. Different channels may provide different response times and levels of assistance, so exploring multiple options could increase your chances of getting a timely response.
  3. Seek assistance from specialized teams: If your initial attempts to contact Seller Support are not yielding satisfactory results, consider reaching out to specialized teams within Amazon. Look for specific departments or teams related to account reviews, seller performance, or policy enforcement. You can often find their contact information in the help or support section of Seller Central.
  4. Escalate the issue: If you are still unable to get a timely response or resolution, consider escalating the matter. Look for escalation paths within the Seller Central platform or contact Amazon’s executive support team, if available. Escalation can help draw attention to your case and expedite the review process.
  5. Seek professional assistance: If you have exhausted all available options and still haven’t received a response, consider seeking assistance from an experienced Amazon consultant or attorney who specializes in seller account issues. They can provide guidance, intervene on your behalf, and escalate the matter internally within Amazon.

Remember to remain patient, polite, and persistent throughout this process. Amazon’s review procedures can sometimes take time, but consistent and proactive communication can help expedite the resolution. Provide any additional information or documentation they request promptly and keep a record of all communications for reference.

I understand that this situation has been challenging and stressful for you, but with determination and perseverance, it’s possible to get a resolution. I wish you the best of luck in resolving the issue with your Amazon.ae selling privileges and getting your sale proceeds released.